If you like traditional and elegant baccarat games with a slight edge of style, Microgaming’s premier catalogue, which can be accessed via a downloadable platform or via your browser, offers a great selection of online baccarat titles.
This catalogue is employed by many online casino operators, but one of the best is Royal Vegas Casino – a verified site which has been around for over a decade accumulating only positive responses from real players.
About Royal Vegas Casino
Royal Vegas casino was established in 2000 and has been operating for well over a decade, during which it became a member of the respected Fortune Lounge Group of Online Casinos. As such Royal Vegas maintains a credible reputation of offering superior online gaming and regular promotions.
Royal Vegas Casino employs Microgaming software only, but offers over 600 casino games including an array of baccarat variants. These titles can be accessed via the downloadable client – click our links to install the software from Royal Vegas’s homepage – or via your browser with their 1Click instant play platform.
Unfortunately, at the time of writing, there aren’t any baccarat games available on the mobile platform, but since the Regal Vegas native app (renamed for legal purposes) and the Royal Vegas mobile site are constantly expanding, there will no doubt be a title or two available soon.
Royal Vegas Casino protects their players, which is confirmed by their accreditation from the Malta Gaming Authority – an advanced gaming jurisdiction which requires their applicants to adhere to a strict player-conscious criterion. Additionally, all of Royal Vegas Casino’s games are audited by eCOGRA – a top auditing agency which tests the randomness of games – with the reports, including for table games) available to view by clicking or tapping the logo on the bottom of their homepage.
The instant play site also employs the latest data encryption technology compatible with your browser – Safari, Chrome, Firefox, and others – while the software offers a virus-free gaming environment, with all platforms ensuring player protection is paramount.
Royal Vegas baccarat
There are more baccarat titles on the downloadable casino version but the following titles are available on both platforms;
- Baccarat – This standard title is great for the new player with simple graphics and an easy to use layout. Eight decks are used, with the minimum bet set at $2 and the maximum capped at $500. This title doesn’t offer bets on a player or banker pair however
- Baccarat Gold – This title is perfect for the seasoned baccarat player after a premier experience. The graphics are elegant and high quality, mimicking a land-based feel with a huge old-school baccarat table layout. Players can flip and squeeze the cards, the player or banker pair bet is available, and the minimum table limit is $5, while the maximum limit is $500
- High Limit Baccarat – Similar to the standard Baccarat title, except the minimum bet is higher and set at $10, instead of $2, with the same maximum bet of $500 still available
Live dealer baccarat
Royal Vegas also offer a live dealer catalogue which features live dealer baccarat. The catalogue was originally only powered by Microgaming, but a 2015 partnership between the provider and Evolution Gaming saw the old catalogue taken down for some months and the new catalogue added in February 2016.
It still features everything we enjoyed about the Microgaming live dealer catalogue, including the Playboy dressed dealers, but it has just been enhanced by Evolution gaming to make the live experience even better.
Live dealer baccarat has a trained dealer set up in a studio and streamed in real time directly to your device, utilising web-cam technology. Players place their bets using the animated interface in real money mode while the dealer will call bets, determine the outcome, and pay you accordingly. Some other providers offer a live chat box to talk to players and the dealer, but Microgaming’s live dealer titles do not feature this option.
The live dealer baccarat titles available, in both traditional dress and Playboy Bunny costumes, include:
- Live Baccarat – table limits available include $2-$50, $5-$100, and $10-$200
- Live Baccarat Turbo – faster version of the standard live dealer baccarat game with table limits of $2-$50, $5-$100, and $10-$200
- Playboy Live Dealer Baccarat – similar to the standard live baccarat tables, but featuring a Playboy Dressed croupier instead of the traditional outfit. Table limits are also a bit higher at $10-$100, $30-$300, and $50-$500
- Live Dealer Baccarat Multiplayer – multiplayer is available for all baccarat options we detailed above, however table limits are much larger including $10-$200, $20-$1000, and $250-$5000
Other games at Royal Vegas
As we mentioned above, Royal Vegas online casino offers a huge casino catalogue featuring more than 600 titles.
There are more casino games via the downloadable platform, but you can still access hundreds of games via the Flash casino. Both platforms offer pokies (3D, classic fruit machines, and video pokies), roulette, blackjack, poker, plus other table games, video poker, scratch cards, casual games, and an extensive live dealer casino catalogue.